I learn how to shop green, and what was the first mall opened and it is still stands today. And people still go see it and still shop there it is on the biggest mall. Shopping green is when you have to find organic clothes, and Beauty. I would love to shop green but I do not know what stores sales organic clothes and other things that are organic. :/ But if I could I would shop green :) Because I would love to save the world as little as I can. If that means shopping green. I also learn how to save money when I am shopping, and that the prices are rising higher. I also learned how to look for sales in the store and online. OR if I go on the stores website to see if there are any sales going on the store. So I can plan head of time. :) I also learn that a lot of people like Target more than Wal-Mart. Because their allies are bigger than Wal-Mart. Also that Wal-Mart has better food then Target does and a better toy selected than Target does. I love shopping at Wal-Mart. I don't shop at Target as much as I shop at Target. They both have good sales going on. Like after Christmas sales and on black Friday or any other days. Shopping is more a female thing than a male thing. Males only go shopping for shoes and clothes. Female goes shopping for everything. Female goes shop for clothes, shoes, earing, necklace, belts, beauty thing and other stuff. But both males and females shop for food and other products they need. The most difficult and challenging aspects was hyper linking and making a blog roll. And finding picture to go with all of my post. And trying to think of things to put on others people blog. So I would not put things other people did. But a couple of times I did put almost the same things other people already said on the post. The most rewarding lessons were the ones where we could write about anything we liked or anything else about are topic. My favorite post was the one I wrote about how country music was my favorite music. This will be my last post, because I will not of the time to post more over the summer break. And I would never go back on this website again. I might go back on it reread all my post and to see what other people put on them. I don’t know if I will delete my blog yet because I do not know how to delete it. Now I know more about how to save money, how to shop green then I knew before. I know more about shopping now than I every did. But I loved making this blog and I love reading my blog families blog. And what they did there blog on, and what they learn about there blog.
Thursday, April 7, 2011
I love country music because the artist tells a story about their life. Country music does not talk about doing drugs, and having sex all the time like rap does. I mean I listen to rap sometimes, but I rather listen to country more. I know some people hate country music; I am not saying I hate rap music. My favorite artists are Jason Aldean, Brad Paisley, Blake Shelton, Taylor Swift just to name a few, there is a lot more artist I love. My favorite songs are who are you when I am not looking by Blake Shelton, My kind of Party by Jason Aldean, This is Country music by Brad Paisley, I go back to December by Taylor Siwft. Country music is about real life prombles they are going throught. It’s a lot eaiser to understand then rap music. I just don’t listen to country, I also listen to Christian music, and Jesse Mccartney.
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Wal-Mart is open 24 hours.
Target opens at 8 until 11
Wal-Mart has more sales then Target
Both Wal-Mart and Target have clothes.
Target has good make-up
Target has better shoes
Target has more toys.
Wal-Mart has better prices then Target
Wal-Mart is bigger then Target
Wal-Mart has smaller aisles thenTarget
*Both have an online shop
*Both have everything
Wal-Mart has better food
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Interview: Renee' Reimitz.
For my post I interview my friend about what she like to shop for and what is her favorite store, and least favorite store and why. Also I will ask her who she likes go shopping with and is she likes to go Christmas shopping. :) Or if she likes to shop if there are sales.
1. Why do you love to shop?
I love to shop because i like to try and look at all the different clothes and try different styles.
2. Who do you go shopping with?
I either go shopping with my friends or with my momma.
3. What is your favorite thing to go shopping for?
I am crazy about shoes, so when i go shopping i like to buy shoes before clothes.
4. Do you like to go Christmas shopping?
I love christmas shoping, because all the sales just fits my budget price.
5. What is your favorite store and why?
Zumiez is my favorite store, because i love skateboarding and they always have what im looking for, especially Vans.
6. What is your least favorite store and why?
I really hate them ghetto store, theres no point in them at all. i dislike them bring ugly colored jeans and clothes.
7. Do you like shopping when there are sales?
YES ! of course, thats the best part of shopping, hitting the sales racks and clearance!
8. Do you like shopping when there are a lot of people in the store?
Not at all, i dont like when people watch me shop because i dont need anyone elses opinions on what i want to wear.
9. Do you shop green? Like do you buy organic clothing?
It doesnt matter to me what i wear, but if it saves the environment then YES !
10.What is your least favorite thing to go shopping for?
I hate going shopping for food. it's pointless, i like shopping for myself when I have money.
I learn why she loves to going shopping, what her favorite store is, and what her least favorite store is. Also what she likes to go shopping for, and what she does not like going shopping for. Who she goes shopping with, if she likes to go Christmas shopping, shopping for sales, or going green. And if she likes shopping when there are a lot of people in the store.
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
The first mall every built was the Southdale and it open in 1956, and it still stands today, It is in
. So if you every go to Edina Minnesota you should check this mall out. The mall’s designer was an immigrant from Minnesota , Victor Gruen. He wants to bring the community feeling of the European arcade to the suburbs. So if you every go to Austria you should check this mall out. The mall’s designer was an immigrant from Minnesota , Victor Gruen. He wants to bring the community feeling of the European arcade to the suburbs. The Florida Mall opened its doors in 1986; it located on the southeast corner of Austria Orange blossom trail. Some of the stores in the Fl mall are the m~m store, Dillards, Macy. The first store in the Florida Mall was opened in 2002. Now the Florida Mall is the most visited mall in Fl. Everyone loves going to the Fl mall, because they have so many stores to look at. My Dad loves the Fl mall because it has the M&M store. What is your favorite store at the Fl mall??
Thursday, February 17, 2011
· 1Before adding to your wardrobe, evaluate what's in it. Many women have wardrobes filled with items that were 'too much of a good deal to pass by' that still have tags attached. Add those to the 'if I lose 10lbs I'll fit into that' and you have an overflowing wardrobe! A good rule of thumb is, if you haven't worn it for one year, it shouldn't be in your closet.
Items in good condition can be taken to consignment stores or auctioned online with EBay. While you may not get back what you paid out, it's something and will give you a bit of fun money to shop with soon.
· 2Set a monthly or yearly clothing budget...and stick to it.
If you have friends, family or work colleagues with similar clothing sizes, tastes and/or budgets, why not arrange a clothing swap party? Each guest can bring with them a few items of clothing that they can exchange with other guests. Not only will this trade enhance your wardrobe, it will allow you the chance to mix with friends you may not see very often.
Before buying an item of clothing, do your research! Don't just head to the mall with your credit card and buy, buy, buy. Look the item up on the internet to see how much it's being sold for. Many online retailers, catalogue companies and outlets sell items at a reduced rate. Not only will you save money this way, you'll avoid the lines at the checkout too!
· 5Just before you head to the checkout with any purchase, ask yourself 'Is this necessary?' If you can't say yes, then you're best placing the item back on the rack.
· 6Think ahead. Buy winter clothes in spring and summer clothes in the autumn. While this might sound a bit backward, it means you'll be buying items without paying full price.
· 7Keep your lifestyle in mind when you're purchasing clothes. Most people wear only 25% of their wardrobe regularly. If on a day-to-day basis you dress in jeans and a t-shirt, there seems little point in having 20 dresses in your closet.
· 8Don't go overboard. Rather than buy a brand new set of clothes each season or year, try to update the items you have already. Add accessories such as jeweler, handbags, scarves and hats to keep your look up to date.
Go 'au naturel'. Natural fibers are always in fashion and they last longer too! Investing in linen and wool items is always a good idea.
· 10Does the item pass the comfort test? Buy clothes because of how they fit, not because of the size on the label. If they aren't comfortable, pass them by. Purchasing them will only mean you've wasted your cash.
· 11Keep it basic and flattering. Purchasing classic styles that flatter your figure is more important than following a (possibly unflattering) trend. Trends come and go, but classics should make up your staple wardrobe. To keep your look updated, use accessories to keep up-to-date with trends.
· 12Keep coordinated. Ensure any new items of clothing you buy will work with items you already have in your wardrobe. I tend to stick to a small palette of colors to keep it simple.
· 13Washing instructions aren't just to be read on laundry day. Before buying an item, find out how it's cleaned. Do your best to avoid dry clean only items as these will be more expensive to clean.
· 14Thrift shops, consignment stores, flea markets, garage sales and online auctions are loaded with great clothing finds - at great prices. If your budget is tight but you prefer designer labels, you might find yourself a bargain and a fun day of treasure hunting.
· 15Wholesalers are also worth considering if you have friends also interested in saving money. Items such as children’s clothing, underwear, socks and scarves are good purchases to make in this way. Your cost per item is reduced by buying in bulk.
http://www.ehow.com/how_2129451_save-money-clothes-shopping.html I hope this help you guys out when you going shopping (:
Sunday, February 13, 2011
The cutes clothes teenagers wear are tank top and shorts they also like to wear dressing and flip-flops. But when it’s cold outside they wear boots jean and a cute long sleeve shirt and a cute jacket. But clothes are getting more expensive in 2011 as cotton price rise. So I would look for sales if you can. To save money on clothes. It does not matter if you get your clothes on sale they can still be cute. I get a lot of clothes on sale, and some I do not. But I looked at the price before I buy the clothes. “You don't have to wake up at 2:00 am the day after Thanksgiving and line up with a million other shoppers just to find the best clothing sales of the year. Many fantastic discounts are offered throughout the months. All you need to do is look in the right place at the right time.” If you do not know how to fine good sales at your favorite store go on there website to see if they have any good sales going on. Or can also sign up for the mailing list so you can see head of time if they are going to have sale. If they are having a good sale then I would go.
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Did you know that “shopping is a woman thing? It’s a contact sport like football. Women enjoy the scrimmage, the noisy crowds, and the danger of being trampled to death, and the ecstasy of the purchase”. It is also a hobby for most teenage girls, they have money but they don’t know what to do with it. So they call up the best friends and have a girl day and going shopping all day, until they shop tail they drop. LOL (: A lot of hate shopping because they feel it is a girl thing. They only go shopping if their Girl friends ask them to go with them.
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
My topic is shopping. I picked shopping because I love to shop. You will learn what the first store was and what was the name of it and what type of clothes it sold and for how much. Also we will find out what the favorite store is to shop at and what the least favorite store is. My favorite store to shop at is Kohl’s because they always have good sales. I don’t have a least favorite store to shop at. But I would like to know what are your favorite store to shop at and your least favorite store. What do you like to shop for like clothes, shoes ect. Also to you like to go shop with your friends, family or by yourself?