Sunday, February 13, 2011

Price rise!!!

The cutes clothes teenagers wear are tank top and shorts they also like to wear dressing and flip-flops. But when it’s cold outside they wear boots jean and a cute long sleeve shirt and a cute jacket.  But clothes are getting more expensive in 2011 as cotton price rise. So I would look for sales if you can. To save money on clothes. It does not matter if you get your clothes on sale they can still be cute. I get a lot of clothes on sale, and some I do not. But I looked at the price before I buy the clothes.  You don't have to wake up at 2:00 am the day after Thanksgiving and line up with a million other shoppers just to find the best clothing sales of the year. Many fantastic discounts are offered throughout the months. All you need to do is look in the right place at the right time.”  If you do not know how to fine good sales at your favorite store go on there website to see if they have any good sales going on. Or can also sign up for the mailing list so you can see head of time if they are going to have sale. If they are having a good sale then I would go.

No comments:

Post a Comment