Thursday, April 7, 2011

My Favorite Music is Country (:

     I love country music because the artist tells a story about their life.  Country music does not talk about doing drugs, and having sex all the time like rap does. I mean I listen to rap sometimes, but I rather listen to country more. I know some people hate country music; I am not saying I hate rap music. My favorite artists are Jason Aldean, Brad Paisley, Blake Shelton, Taylor Swift just to name a few, there is a lot more artist I love. My favorite songs are who are you when I am not looking by Blake Shelton, My kind of Party by Jason Aldean,  This is Country music by Brad Paisley, I go back to December by Taylor Siwft.  Country music  is about real life prombles they are going throught. It’s a lot eaiser to understand then rap music.  I just don’t listen to country, I also listen to Christian music, and Jesse Mccartney. 











No comments:

Post a Comment