Friday, August 16, 2013

Shopping in Hatyai, Thailand

I didn't believe it but I love the shoes I purchase from Hatyai, yeah looks like the trip by bus is worth it. Yeah a long trip for us to go, bad traffic jam and I almost end up vomit.

Above the shoes for my son and me, orange pair of Ben 10 for him because his Superman sandals almost breakup. Pink jelly shoes for me, I don't know the exact name for it but I named them Jelly shoes as since they look so jelly and in pink.

The Ben 10 shoes for son cost RM12, while pink jelly shoes RM23. I bought mine from Plaza Shopping in Hatyai, they called the place big pasar! You can find many types of shoes there, I mean lots of stalls of shoes too.

Thanks to my lovely sister-in-law to help me bargain for this lovely pink shoes.

4 comments:

  1. Buy fashionable, stylish and comfy shoes online using Lazada Thailand Voucher Code and get an amazing discount.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enthusiastic words written in this blog helped me to enhance my skills as well as helped me to know how I can help myself on my own. I am really glad to come at this platform.
    รองเท้า สุขภาพ

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the first time I came to this blog and I found some relevant stuff here. Basically I keen to know new parameters of writing every-time and sometime it become really very hard to find such kind of platform.
    futsal adidas x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometime few educational blogs become very helpful while getting relevant and new information related to your targeted area. As I found this blog and appreciate the information delivered to my database. ส่วนลด strawberrynet

    ReplyDelete