Monday, August 26, 2013

Shopping for dresses online

My friends told me they have interest to shop online; they have wedding and prom to attend. I told them about DressFirst , an online store to shop for wedding dresses and prom dresses. They have free shipping for prom dresses and wedding dresses which last until 28 August 2013, I am not sure if they ship worldwide.

If you love sales, you will like to check out their 80% off for spring collection. Homecoming dresses 2013 up to 60% off. My best friend is attending a party this October; she has interest to shop for evening dresses. I like the homecoming dresses, they are beautiful.

I found a lovely dress above; it is the A-Line/Princess One-Shoulder Asymmetrical Chiffon Evening Dress. It is lovely and I am sure my friend will find this suitable for her. Now they are selling at US $146.99 instead of US $188.00.

They have choices on short dresses and long dresses; I prefer short dresses because I am clumsy. I scare of stepping on my dress when walking up the stairs. Do you have dresses that you like on this store?

They are so many dresses to choose from you can visit above website by click on the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment